LTO Driver’s Exam Reviewer
Before you can get your LTO Driver’s License in the Philippines, you are required to pass through a written examination. If you want to pass this exam, you got to have a better understanding of the questions and problems of the written exam. Here’s a Driver’s License exam reviewer from LTO. I’m sure you will have a 95% chance to pass the exam if you study this reviewer carefully. This is an English version of the written exam.
Here’s a tip. To easily absorb and understand the concepts given in this reviewer, use your imagination or picture in your mind each situations and problems.
LTO WRITTEN TEST ON DRIVING
Published hereunder are 165 items (questions and answers) on driving test. Those applying for a student permit must have a score of 20 correct answers for a set of 25 questions. For non-professionals, 35 out of 40. For professionals, 50 out of 60. Correct answers are underlined.
- [YES] Can be used for personal purposes
- [YES] Can be printed/published offline with added value
- [YES] Can modify/change the main product
- [YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- [NO] Can be used to build a list
- [NO] Can be packaged with other products
- [NO] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [NO] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights